Twelve questions to learn your enneagram style
1. I’m writing your biography. What one characteristic shall I highlight?
2. If you were to have a tombstone, what would you like written on it?
3. When you work, what is your best talent?
4. What would be the job you would find most difficult?
5. If you were an animal, what kind would you be?
6. How would you spend a full free day that you had no obligations?
7. What do you do, voluntarily, you consider a waste of time?
8. What is your pet peeve?
9. If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be?
10. What do you do too much of, willingly?
11. How would you handle an unfair request by a boss or customer?
12. If you procrastinate, what kind of things do you put off?